SPONSORSHIPS AND PARTNERSHIPS
With a loyal and engaged audience, the Oakland-based Women in Music Festival holds one of the most unique audiences in the country. We craft women-focused events featuring some of the best curators in music and media.
Your partnership means that we're able to create unforgettable experiences for women to hold valuable space together. Through key partnerships, we're able to pay female artists and DJs who participate in the festival, as well as provide opportunities for female vendors and businesses.
Below, you'll find information on our special community of creative women, how we work, info on past sponsors and more.
HOW WE WORK
WIM Festival is organized and run completely by women.
All of the WIM Festival events feature all-women line-ups.
- Yes, men can attend the events. However, we focus on women first in all of our efforts.
- Women in Music Festival welcomes all genders, races, sexualities, religions and ages.
Primary Age Group: Women ages 24-37
Festival Go-er Interests: Music, Media, Art, Entertainment, Culture, Tech
- Festival Go-er Types:
- Women in the music business
- Creative entrepreneurs
- Business owners
- Media mavens (photographers, videographers, podcasters, hosts)
- Bloggers and writers
- Women in tech
Over 1200 people attended the Women in Music Festival 2018, with 78% of them being women. We increased by 500+ attendees from the 2017 festival to the 2018 festival.
- All 8 of our curated events sold out.
- Our main concert brought out over 400 attendees.
- 90% of festival-goers were from California and 10% of festival-goers were from out of state.
- 14% of California festival-goers were from Los Angeles.